Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Soul Part


Mary (not her real name) had undergone some sort of trauma in her childhood, I was told by credible sources.  This resulted in the loss of part of Mary’s soul.  The shamans call that “soul loss.”   

Mary's soul loss continued into her adulthood, and was still there, last time I observed, in retrospect. 

Interestingly, and uniquely, the lost soul part came to me and asked me to use my (very rusty) shamanic skills to restore her (the lost soul part) to Mary’s soul.  It was a heavy metaphysical experience that weighed upon me.  

I told the soul part that I could not participate in that type of endeavor unless Mary came to me and requested that a soul retrieval be done (I'd probably refer her to an expert).  It was a matter of ethics.

I know Mary.  She will never make such a request.  But if she does, and if I can help, I will.

No comments: