Saturday, February 29, 2020

Mom and Dad Connection Day

"Yesterday," at 2/24/20, while driving along Ocean Parkway to get to downtown Brooklyn, I hit a horrid traffic jam.  My middle brother was at my right side in the front passenger seat.  

While in that traffic jam, telepathically, I “heard”our deceased father say, “This [traffic jam] will help arrange for you to have an empty elevator car ride to the seventh floor of 9 Bond Street.”  Or something like that.  And that is exactly what happened, about an hour later.  That gift was most welcome.  I detest crowded elevators.

Later my brother and I drove to Hoyt and Schermerhorn Streets, a street corner which our father had often mentioned when he was alive.  I forget why.  

Driving on Schermerhorn, I made a left on Hoyt and we went passed the rehab center where our mother, also deceased,  had spent so much time.  

It was a (deceased) Dad and Mom Connection Day!

No comments: